Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 18, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
* Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
* Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Tradekeyindia.com.
* Country refers to: Delhi, India.
* Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Terms and Conditions(also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement is maintained by the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
* Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
* Website refers to Tradekeyindia.com, accessible from.
* You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
General Terms & Conditations
The site, www.tradekeyindia.com is an electronic stage for trading, investigating and upgrading business online via looking and collaborating with reasonable organizations. It is claimed and overseen by Web Key India. ("Organization") with its enlisted office at WZ-197 IInd Floor, Main Najafgarh Road, ( Near Metro Pillar No. 649 )Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-110059 (India).
Terms Definition Clause
* We believe that all visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using the Services so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly.
* You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
* You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services on the Site (by using another person identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
* You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, Spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services, except in areas that specifically authorize you to do so (auction forums, for instances); If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice.
* All the information available in Trade Key India.Com has been taken from very reliable sources. However Trade Key India.Com do not take any responsibility of accuracy or correctness of data. They may vary from editors to editors. Trade Key India.Com & its Network Sites are information sites developed solely to cater the information need of people. Trade Key India.Com does not take any responsibility of any loss arising due to any representation of information in this site. In no event shall Trade Key India.Com is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials and the products
* As stated, Trade Key India.Com cannot be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, consequential or incidental damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, the materials & the products. Users should acknowledge & accept any contract/ transaction at their own risk.
* The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. Trade Key India.Com respect these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities.
* Trade Key India.Com does not take any responsibility in any kind of damage/ loss because of the use of this site. Users must ascertain & accept their responsibility before entering into any contract or transaction as they would be doing so at their own risk.
* Trade Key India.Com can be used solely for personal usage.
While appreciating the users concern for his/ her privacy, this statement discloses the practices being followed by this Website in this regard. This statement while reinforcing our commitment to User Privacy ensures the User a safe & pleasurable online experience. This statement shall form part & parcel of the User Agreement executed between the user & TradeKeyIndia.Com and as such shall be subject to the terms & conditions mentioned in the User Agreement.
* As development of TradeKeyIndia.Com is a continuous & dynamic process, in order to improve the content & product offering, the management of TradeKeyIndia.Com retain the right to delete or add any information. As regard any additional information required, the management of TradeKeyIndia.Com may call upon the user to provide the same. Further, the Website Management reserves the right to reveal any information required by any Statutory Authority, when called for.
Website & Domain Security:
* Tradekeyindia.com ensures to involve our client in entire process of website development; we carry sole rights on its technical maintenance. We are associated with the largest domain registrar company in India. This enables us to provide domain name registration services to our client as per they wish. We provide registration services which is a feature of our membership. The technical management of the domain name system is below the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) so the Interruptions caused due to technical errors in uploading or after hosting of website, cannot be taken as issue to lead a legal case. Hence all the technical information including FTP details are subject to be kept confidential by tradekeyindia.com. No claim(s) shall be entertained regarding the same.
* Free Listing(Free Membership/Expired Membership) is only for a limited period offer and it can be blocked any time without any prior notice.
* We will not provide you FTP details of your domain under memberships, bcoz this is a part of membership and it is hosted on our shared server. It can effects you promotions and back ups.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
* By email: email@example.com
* By visiting this page on our website: https://www.tradekeyindia.com/contact.html